Friday, June 15, 2012

Lungevity

Please walk with us. We need your support. :)

Run as One stationery
I am writing to invite you to join me on Sunday, October 21, 2012 for a fun event! I'll be at Battery Park
to participate in Breathe Deep NYC, an event to support lung cancer research.
You can check out the event details and can even register online at www.lungevity.org/nycwalk today!
I know that the event is going to be a great time, and the proceeds fund a cause that is very important 
to me, so I hope that you'll consider my invitation.
Visit www.lungevity.org/nycwalk to register in under 3 minutes for this wonderful event!
P.S. If you're not available on October 21, would you please consider making a
donation to my fundraising efforts? Your support is important to me! To make a donation, click on the
"Visit My Personal Page" link below. Thank you!
P.P.S. The more the merrier—please forward this message to everyone you think would be interested in participating!
Click here to visit my personal page.
If the text above does not appear as a clickable link, you can visit the web address:
http://events.lungevity.org/site/TR?px=1705847&pg=personal&fr_id=3450&et=Zei8PzpVNoasJr1Tn3Q-ng&s_tafId=18190
Click here to view the team page for Beating it for B
If the text above does not appear as a clickable link, you can visit the web address:
http://events.lungevity.org/site/TR?team_id=27440&pg=team&fr_id=3450&et=VH0HvERQyxlIkWzea3apKA&s_tafId=18190

LUNGevity Homepage | Unsubscribe
 435 North LaSalle St.  Suite 310
Chicago, IL 60654
312-464-0716


2 comments:

  1. I'll be there, with my kids and anyone else who is interested. Thank you for educating me and so many others about lung cancer. You are special for who you are and you are that much more beautiful a human being for sharing this extremely difficult experience. -Joane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Joane! :) I really appreciate your support!

    ReplyDelete