Saturday, September 22, 2012

Thank you!

THANKS SO SO MUCH to my wonderful family and amazing friends who have generously donated and will donate to the October 21st Lungevity walk. I can't wait to see and walk with everyone. We made it to our $5,000 goal! But that doesn't mean we should stop and become ambivalent. This should energize us! We're going to increase the goal to an ambitious $7,500! Please continue to spread the word. This means so much to me. I'm so incredibly touched by the support. I feel very honored to have such generous loving people in my life. The money raised will be used towards the very underfunded lung cancer research. Research that will benefit lung cancer patients, like myself. 



http://events.lungevity.org/site/TR?team_id=27440&pg=team&fr_id=3450&et=VH0HvERQyxlIkWzea3apKA&s_tafId=18190

MEETING POINT:
Battery Park
17 State Street (next to Battery Gardens Restaurant)
New York City, New York

SCHEDULE
This event will take place rain or shine!

Check-in/registration begins: 8:30 am
Team Photos: 9:00 am
Program: 10:00 am
3K Walk: 10:30 am
Closing ceremony: 12:00 noon

REGISTRATION FEES
Lung cancer survivor: $15
Adult: $25
Student (with valid ID): $15
Youth (13 years or younger): $10



No comments:

Post a Comment